Strait-Flex BT-100 Butt-Tape 2-1/16” X 100’ Roll
Strait-Flex Butt-Tape 2-1/16” X 100’ Roll
Strait-Flex Butt Tape allows professional tapers to achieve perfect results and flat butt-joints- goes virtually unnoticeable- while allowing faster installation than conventional tape. Butt-Tape by Strait-Flex is two times stronger than paper or mesh tape. Butt-Tape requires no pre-filling, will not shrink, and does not require compound over the laminated center. This tape works great on vertical and horizontal butt-joints.
Strait-Flex Butt-Tape 2-1/16” X 100’ Roll Features:
- Good for vertical/horizontal butt-joints and commercial "Top-Out" applications
- Twice as fast as conventional tapes. 50% less compound. 50% less sanding. 50% faster drying time
- Good for repair of cracked butt-joints and ceiling joints that have failed due to movement
- Can be applied with a Bazooka, banjo, or by hand
- No pre-filling required. No delayed shrinkage
- No compound required over laminated area of tape. Just skim coat edges
- Three times stronger than paper tape
- Apply all-purpose joint compound to butt-joint with a 5” or 6” taping knife. Press Butt-Tape into wet compound by hand. Adjust center line of tape to center over joint.
- Wipe down edges. Immediately apply a coat of compound with an 8” or 10” taping knife to each edge of Butt-Tape. Let dry.
- Apply second coat with 10” or 12” taping knife to each edge of Butt-Tape. Let dry and sand.
We Also Recommend
Lift Safety Dax Carbon Fiber Full Brim Hard Hat Black Camo HDC-20CK