Green Glue Noiseproofing and Damping Compound 28 oz. Tube
Green Glue Noiseproofing Compound is fast, simple, and highly cost effective. Green Glue Noiseproofing Compound is used between two or more sheets of building materials such as drywall, plywood, and Oriented Strand Board. Green Glue dispels vibrations caused by sound waves as they travel through ceilings, walls, and floors. The Green Glue Noiseproofing Compound is ideal for new construction and renovation projects.
Independent lab tests prove that just one layer of Green Glue Noiseproofing Compound between two layers of drywall or other similar building material dissipates up to 90 percent of noise. Applying the Green Glue Compound to drywall is easy; the compound reaches peak performance 30 days after application. Unlike competitive soundproofing products, Green Glue Noiseproofing Compound cuts out the low frequency noises commonly produced by home entertainment and theater systems.
Green Glue Noiseproofing Compound Features:
- Reduces noise transfer between rooms or buildings
- Perfect for use in homes, offices, theaters, recording studios, and more
- Non-toxic, water-based formula that's safe for indoor use
- Works with any drywall for compatibility with any project
- Can be used on new construction or retrofit projects
- Provides a cost-effective solution for soundproofing needs
- Cuts out low-frequency noises produced by home entertainment and theater systems
- Dissipates up to 90% of noise with just one layer, as proven by independent lab tests
- A revolutionary soundproofing solution that's trusted by professionals
Add value and comfort to your home or commercial space by decreasing noise in your environments.
Green Glue Company