Columbia 5.5" Drywall Flat Finishing Box
The Columbia 5.5" Detailer Finishing Flat Box is specifically designed to tackle those challenging drywall finishing areas that once demanded manual labor. Made by Columbia Taping Tools, this 5.5" flat finishing box not only fits any major brand taping tool flat box handle but also serves various purposes, from fire tape coating to spotting screws. It's equally adept at coating tape-on and nail-on corner beads, and it can finish tight areas with restricted workspace. The 5.5" flat box is great to apply joint compound on no-coat 325, and 450 inside off angles, and straight-flex inside off angles. You can also use it to apply the final coat on drywall nails and screws.
Thanks to Columbia's "No Swell" gasket and durable stainless steel finishing blade, this tool promises many years of dependable service. Designed for optimal flat joints over the years, Columbia's Flat Boxes are known for their smooth finishing and easy operation, continually exceeding customer expectations.
Columbia 5.5" Drywall Flat Finishing Box Features:
- Bead wheel for protecting axel from wear while running box on bead
- Crafted from U.S. billet aluminum and steel components for long-lasting performance
- Machined in a state-of-the-art facility in Canada ensuring precision and quality
- Ideal for working in tight areas and delivering intricate finishing details
- Suitable for coating tape-on or nail-on corner beads
- Effective in providing smooth coating over nail spots
- Functionality with or without springs for versatile use