Resilmount A96R Right Angle Furring Channel to Purlin Resilient Clip
Resilmount A96R is a patented adjustable acoustic resilient mounting bracket used to reduce airborne vibration and structure borne vibration in ceilings. The A96R suspends furring channels below purlins and trusses. The A96R Clip is great for areas where extra space is needed (HVAC equipment or plumbing) without compromising on sound regulation. Additionally, it can be used to level out uneven floor joists while breaking sound waves.
The A96R Resilient Clip is an effective choice when creating a custom soundproof environment with minimal construction and demolition. Good examples include music studios, home theaters, residential housing where soundproofing is necessary without compromising on amount of space lost for soundproofing mechanisms.
The patented Resilmount rubber insert has been independently tested and approved for use in the USA.
Resilmount A96R Furring Channel to Purlin Resilient Clip Features:
- Engineered thermoplastic rubber with outstanding sound absorbing characteristics
- Simple design; adaptable to hundreds of applications
- Consistent and reliable quality; manufactured under ISO9001 quality control system
- Cost effective solution to isolate airborne noise
- Does not use metal washer or metal insert in rubber
- A96R can be fastened directly to trusses and purlins providing adjustability. Provided with a variety of holes for different fasteners.
- The A96R clip is designed with an L bracket attached to an A237R sound isolation clip, providing a unique solution for ceiling and floor soundproofing.
- Fits both 7/8" & 1 1/2" furring channel.
- Music applications
- Home theaters
- Residential Housing
A96R Clip Specifications:
- Width: 3 - 5/16 in.
- Height: 4 - 15/16 in.
- Depth: 1 - 11/16 in.
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Max Spacing Between Clips: 48" OC
- Max Load: 55 Lbs. dead weight
How Many To Order:
It is recommended by the manufacturer that A96R clips can be spaced up to 48" apart with spacing of up to 24" between the furring channels. If using this spacing, simply divide the square footage of the area by 5. In most cases you will need to compensate for being within 6" to walls/ceilings. Take the above number and multiply by 1.23 (123%). This should provide a good estimate to the number of A96R Resilmount clips needed.