FLEX 423335 GE 5 Giraffe Drywall Sander with 12' Hose
The Flex Giraffe is a German-built, high quality rotating disc drywall sander built to last and for high production. At only 8.9 pounds this lightweight sander allows for better handling on high ceilings and walls. The unique balance design guarantees a more relaxed, balanced working condition. . Because the Flex Giraffe has an optimum center of gravity and simple operation, sanding is noticeably more comfortable when compared to other sanders. The D-shaped handle, slim tube with recessed grip, and optimized joint also contribute to the tool's exemplary ergonomics.
The FLEX Giraffe drywall sander backing pads are ready for Velcro abrasive sandpaper 9" discs right out of the box. Not only is the FLEX Giraffe practically vibration-free offer, it also out-performs the other production based disc sanders. This kit includes a 12” hose.
FLEX 423335 GE 5 Giraffe Drywall Sander with 12' Hose Features:
- Variable speed adjustment
- Cardanic Suspension guarantees excellent flexibility and optimal adjustment to walls and ceilings
- Ergonomically shaped guide tube made of aluminum combined with optimal weight distribution makes for an easy to handle sander
- Reliable force transmission and high flexibility thanks to the flexible drive shaft from
- D-shaped handle with slim tube and recessed grip for comfortable operation
- Pivot supported sanding head provides flexibility for wall and ceiling sanding
- Effective dust extraction from between the brush ring and the sanding pad prevents clogging of the abrasive and promotes a dust-free working environment
- Kit includes the GE 5 Sander and 12' Anti-Static direct connect FLEX clip system vacuum hose
FLEX 423335 GE 5 Giraffe Drywall Sander with 12' Hose Specifications:
- Power input: 500 watt
- Power output: 270 watt
- No load speed: 1100-1650 rpm
- Cord length (feet): 16.4 feet
- Tool Length (inch): 60 inch
- Tool Weight (pound): 8.6
- GE 5+SH - Giraffe with 12 ft. Hose - 423335
I had a Porter Cable sander for years. I hated it. I finally started looking and read some great reviews on the Flex sander. Spoke with the guys at Timothy’s and the gave me honest feedback on the tools. No regrets on this purchase. It is night and day better than the PC. very flexible so you don’t cut into the mud. The dust ring actually has a suspension that gives you some margin of error when you place the sanding head on the wall; you place the head then push lightly. Very nice. Great store and a great product.