Strait-Flex Wide Flex 400 4" X 100'
Strait Flex Wide-Flex 400 is a paper-faced, laminated composite corner tape that is designed for hard-to-straighten vaulted ceilings. This 4” tape features a pre-finished surface with a PUR–laminated nose ensuring perfect corners without paper fuzz-up during finishing and sanding. The tape's outer edge features a diamond punch pattern for a superior bond, faster drying, with no rippling or blistering.
Strait-Flex Wide Flex 400 Features:
- Straightens framing irregularities.
- Memory-free hinge design allows for ease of installation, straighter corners and perfect angles.
- Diamond-punched 94 lb. paper edging allows for easier feathering, faster drying, and the highest bonding strength. Also, guarantees an even lay - down of the paper, providing maximum adhesion with no rippling or blistering.
- PUR-laminated nose ensures perfect corners without paper fuzz-up during finishing and sanding.
- Second coat of compound can be applied immediately - very light skim-coat to finish.
- Cuts easily with knife or scissors.
- No cracks. No callbacks.
- Hard-to-straighten vaults
- Butterfly vaults
- Hard-to-straighten outside corners
- Obtuse angles
- Size: 4" x 100′ roll
- Color Code: Blue
We Also Recommend
Lift Safety Dax 50/50 Carbon Fiber Full Brim Hard Hat White-Black HDF-50C19WC
Lift Safety Dax 50/50 Carbon Fiber Full Brim Hard Hat Yellow-Black HDF-50C19HC