Strait-Flex Mid Flex 300 3" X 100'
Strait Flex Mid-Flex 300 is a paper-faced, laminated composite corner tape that beautifully finishes outside corners, off angles, and vaulted ceilings. Mid-Flex 300 is also a great choice when replacing damaged metal corner bead. This 3” tape features a pre-finished surface with a PUR–laminated nose ensuring perfect corners without paper fuzz-up during finishing and sanding. The tape’s outer edge features a diamond punch pattern for a superior bond, faster drying, with no rippling or blistering. Highly recommended for corners in vaulted ceilings.
Strait-Flex Mid Flex 300 Features:
- Straightens framing irregularities.
- Memory-free hinge design allows for ease of installation, straighter corners and perfect angles.
- Diamond-punched 94 lb. paper edging allows for easier feathering, faster drying, and the highest bonding strength. Also, guarantees an even lay - down of the paper, providing maximum adhesion with no rippling or blistering.
- PUR-laminated nose ensures perfect corners without paper fuzz-up during finishing and sanding.
- Second coat of compound can be applied immediately - very light skim-coat to finish.
- Cuts easily with knife or scissors.
- No cracks. No callbacks.
- Off angles and outside 90 degree corners.
- Vaulted ceilings, coffered ceilings, and butterfly vaults, and bay windows.
- Size: 3" x 100' roll
- Color Code: Silver
If you want to purchase in bulk feel free to contact for additional pricing details.