Strait-Flex Arch Flex AF-100 Drywall Corner Tape - 100'
Strait-Flex Arch Flex will finish curve surfaces with ease. Not only is Strait-Flex Arch Flex designed for all radius curves, it is also resistant to dents and paint chipping. Arch Flex is convenient to use as it cuts easily with a utility knife or scissors and is applied with all-purpose joint compound. The patented tear strips create smooth straight-to-curve transitions in tight radiuses where conventional tapes show dents, paint chipping, shrinking and cracking problems.
Strait-Flex Arch Flex AF-100 Drywall Corner Tape - 100' Features:
- 3-3/8" x 100' roll size
- Produces smooth, professional-looking curves.
- Patented tear strips allow for easy straight-to-curve transitions.
- Resists dents, paint chipping, shrinkage, and common cracking problems. Waterproof. Rustproof.
- Installs using standard compounds. No special tools or fasteners needed. No nail pops.
- Second coat of compound can be applied immediately-very light skim-coat to finish.
- Arched windows and doors
- Curved walls, ceilings, soffits, staircases, barrel vaults, and groin cathedral ceilings.
- Free-form, custom drywall applications where a seamless installation is required.