PIP 16-560 G-Tek Seamless Knit Polykor A4 Cut Resistant Glove
The PIP 16-560 G-Tek Seamless Knit Polykor A4 Cut Resistant Glove is an ANSI A4 glove that is used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and other general duty applications.
The G-Tek brand is applied to seamless knit coated gloves used for various cut protection and general purpose applications for various industrial, construction, and MRO applications.
PolyKor engineered yarn products and gloves suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. Polykor is also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.
PIP 16-560 G-Tek Seamless Knit Polykor A4 Cut Resistant Glove Features:
- Seamless knit construction for comfort and breathability
- The lightweight polykor blended shell provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Polyurethane coated palm and fingertips provides a secure grip in dry and slightly wet/oily conditions and offers high dexterity and tactile sensitivity
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
Protective Industrial Products