Lift Safety DAX Cap - Natural
Lift Safety DAX Cap - Natural HDFC-17NG
The DAX Cap HardHat is a fiber reinforced resin hard hat offering a 6 point suspension system for superior comfort and impact protection. It features an innovative Clarino® synthetic leather comfort dome and an over-sized ratcheting fitment dial that makes adjustment easy even while wearing gloves.
- Fiber reinforced resin shell for superior impact protection
- Brim grip, exclusive design provides a secure feel
- Perforated Clarino® synthetic leather comfort dome with molded EVA foam insert for additional shock absorbing protection to the top of head
- Oversized ratcheting fitment dial to adjust size, easy to grip and use with gloves on
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 REQUIREMENTS FOR TYPE 1 CLASS G & C, or C
- Moisture-wicking foam backed microfiber liner reduces sweat build-up
- 6 point suspension system for a secure, comfortable fit
- Triple reinforced crown for superior impact protection
The Lift Safety Dax Caps can be worn in reverse by removing the suspension and rotating it.
To Remove & Rotate your Suspension
- Firmly grasp the black strap between your thumb and closed pointer finger
- Using your thumb as leverage on the hard hat’s bottom edge, apply pressure upwards while keeping the black strap as close to the hard hat’s top shell as possible.
- When enough pressure is applied the metal clip will make a ‘pop’ indicating it is clear of the rivet.
- Remove the full clip and continue on until all six clip points are disconnected.
- Slip the metal clip’s two prongs (facing towards the top of the hard hat) over the rivet.
- Grip the black strap between thumb and forefinger and apply pressure towards the hard hat’s top.
- The metal clip will make a ‘pop’ indicating it’s locked into position.
- Install the remaining clips in the same fashion in a clockwise motion.