Doc's Industries I-Lag 750 SDC Self-Drilling Eye Lag Screws 
The 750 SDC Self-Drilling Eye Lag Screw is an innovative and efficient solution designed for direct insertion into 16 to 22 gauge sheet metal. The 750 SDC is the 100-pack version of the 750 SD and holds the distinction of being the only screw of its kind with an ICC-ES listing. With a drill point to collar distance of about 3/4" and an overall length of approximately 2", this eye lag screw is perfect for hanging ceiling wire or jack chain quickly and safely from the ground using a Lagmaster® Pole Tool.
Designed exclusively for interior use and tension applications, the 750 SDC features a yellow electroplated zinc finish free of oily residue. This eco-friendly plating is RoHS compliant and suitable for indoor applications only.
Doc's Industries I-Lag 750 SDC Self-Drilling Eye Lag Screws Features:
- Designed for 16 to 22 gauge sheet metal
- Overall length: approximately 2"
- Thread length: about 1/2"
- Length from collar to drill point: about 3/4"
- Thread size: 1/4" - 14BSD
- Hole designed to accommodate 12 gauge ceiling wire
- Can be installed from the ground using a Lagmaster® pole tool
- May be pre-tied to ceiling wire or jack chain
- ICC ESR-3135 listed
- LA City RR approved
- Independently tested by SGS & STI
- RoHS compliant and eco-friendly yellow electroplated zinc finish
- American Recovery & Reinvestment Act compliant