Columbia 72" 180-Grip Bent Flat Box Handle
Enhance your efficiency and control with the Columbia 72" 180-Grip Bent Flat Box Handle. Specially designed for maximum braking capability over a 180° angle span, this handle's design ensures secure grip and eliminates slippage during complex angle applications. The result is a quicker, cleaner, and more efficient application of joint compound.
The bent handle design enhances leverage in all situations, excelling in handling butt-joints and headers. Made of extra-strong billet aluminum, it promises longevity, even under rugged usage. The design minimizes moving parts, thus reducing the risk of breakdowns. The perfect balance of the ¾in standard tube combined with the bent handle ergonomics provides a flawless finish with reduced effort.
The Columbia 72" 180-Grip Bent Flat Box Handle comes with a 1 and 1/4" thick design pipe, which offers lasting durability without compromising comfort and ease of use. As the lightest yet strongest on the market, it guarantees longevity. The handle's 180-degree grip ensures continuous breaking over the full range of motion, so your grip remains steady no matter how you adjust your position.
Columbia 72" 180 Degree Grip Flat Box Handle Features:
- The 72" Bent Box Handle is ideal for wall work, butt joints, and high ceilings
- Bent ergonomic design for increased leverage and less effort
- Clamp style 180 brake for durability and simplicity
- Billet aluminum design for rugged use, featuring black anodizing and laser engraving
- Greater braking, control, and range of motion than competitor handles
- Compatibility with all leading brand boxes (Excluding TapeWorm)