Columbia 2.5" Convertible Wheels Angle Head
Columbia Taping Tools brings to you the versatile 2.5" Convertible Wheels Angle Head. This high-performance tool delivers superb corner finishes, gliding effortlessly and leaving a paint-ready finish. Ideal for taping coat and finishing door legs, the Angle Head doubles as a corner finisher or glazer. An exclusive Locking Clip Attachment System prevents unexpected detachment, ensuring a smooth and uninterrupted workflow. It is outfitted with a stainless steel blade frame and precision machined aluminum body for a consistent finish on both sides of inside 90-degree drywall angles.
The Angle Head incorporates Columbia's new Thick Frame Blade Carrier design, representing the pinnacle of precision and durability. Its convertible wheel design caters to any drywall finisher's preference, allowing for a smooth glide with wheels or a tool-centric focus without. Every Columbia Angle Head includes a wheel kit and installation instructions. After tape application and setting with a corner roller, the Angle Head smooths the first coat of tape into the corner. A smooth finish to inside drywall corners is achieved by attaching the Angle Head to an angle box for the final mud coat.
Columbia 2.5" Convertible Wheels Angle Head Features:
- 2.5inch drywall angle head works great for final finish coat in narrow corners or on tape coat
- Equipped with Precision Set Carbide Blades
- Features Highly Durable Stainless Wings
- Comes with a Wheel Kit and an Allan Key for easy removal
- Incorporates a Slide Lock for easy and secure attachment
- Handcrafted from U.S. Billet Aluminum and Steel Components
- Incorporates the Locking Clip System to prevent surprise detachments
- Boasts Stainless Steel, Heavy Duty, Thick Frame Blade Carriers
- 5-year Manufacturer's Warranty for your peace of mind